quinta-feira, julho 15, 2010

Inglês técnico

Berlusconi, Sarkozy and Sócrates went for a job interview in Brussels.
Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English, with three main words: "GREEN", "PINK", and "YELLOW"

Berlusconi was the first:
"I wake up in the morning. I see the YELLOW sun. I see the GREEN grass, and I think to myself, I hope it will be a PINK Day."

Sarkozy was the next:
"I wake up in the morning, I eat a YELLOW banana, a GREEN pepper and in the evening I watch the PINK panther on TV."

Last one was Sócrates:
"I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone GREEN... GREEN... GREEN..., I PINK up the phone and I say: YELLOW!"



E como dizem por aí...
Bonjour para ti também
...mas o jacuzzi é meu

2 comentários:

Zorze disse...

Não é por acaso que isto está do calalo (isto é o meu chinês técnico)!

Mas olha, os comparsas da piada, Berlusconi e Sarkozy, apreciadores natos do putedo e do bom!

Em bom chinês técnico, eles só quelem glelo, e glelo do melol.

Abraço,
Zorze

Bandido disse...

Meu caro Zorze
Tens toda a razão...

Saudações Chaladas

Curiosidades

Teste a velocidade da sua ligação

Origem dos visitantes